take that – beautiful world
here standing in the rain
the sun has gone again and nothing’s gonna change
time, i need a little time as you slip out of sight
and nothing heals the pain.
and i know that it’s you that’s stopping me from falling
crashing down, losing ground til i see you again
and you know…
the sun will shine, and we will see there’s nothing standing in our way
love will stand and never break
never thought this could be me
do you feel what i feel?
everytime that you are near it’s a beautiful world
a beautiful world
words are hard to keep inside
even though i’ve tried, impossible to hide.
and you know that it’s me that’s stopping you from falling
crushing down, losing ground til i see you again
and you know…
i’ll be the stars guiding you
i’ll be the place that you hide
i’d run a thousand miles, a thousand miles to be by your side.
- from first to last - the one armed boxer vs. the flying guillotine > from first to last
- night ranger - when you close your eyes > night ranger
- faith no more - midlife crisis > faith no more
- kittie - time never heals > kittie
- dusty springfield - spooky > dusty springfield
- florence the machine - blinding > florence the machine
- mayday parade - anywhere but here > mayday parade
- florence the machine - you've got the love > florence the machine
- miranda lambert - makin' plans > miranda lambert
- lights - quiet > lights