rick ross – magnificent
(feat. john legend)
j.u.s.t.i.c.e. league [echoes]
it’s da boss.
it gets no better than this…
[chorus – john legend:]
swimmin’ in women, champagne sippin’,
gold emblem with 2 m’s in it, this living is so magnificent, stop dreaming it, i’m living it
(oh i), i can show you, show you better that i can tell you, i can show you, oh i
[verse 1 – rick ross:]
i’m tha magnificient with tha sensational style, far from bein’ shallow cause she caught me wit a smile,
try to figure out my style, baby that will take a minute but if all we got is time,
you can’t be actin’ timid, so we back to playin tennis, we been goin’ back and forth,
she the one that i adore, so i tried it in aurar,
conscience intervened concentrating on my cream, i’m tha king, make a move, p-wns all tha way to queens,
i’m a don, i’m a boss, i’m a profit, i’m a g, i’m a ceo which means that i profit off of me (yea!).
all white t’s still rockin’ my nike airs, fresh outta flight school, cause i’m fly right? (yea!)
ain’t nothin free, i’m chargin’to breathe air, if it’s not a maybach, really who da h-ll cares?
my money long, my n-gg- my money strong, if you ain’t gettin’ money dat mean you done somethin’ wrong (boss!)
[verse 2 – rick ross:]
i’m tha magnificient with tha sensational style,
down to all of my automobiles wit no miles, yellow corvettes, black rally stripes, and i never phone ahead,
all she do is hear the pipes, project b-tches, upscale kittens, f-ck her for a minute then now we countin’ digits,
maybach money so i always had a vision, i would always tell ma n-gg-s but… ain’t n-body listened.
words work magic, haters wreak havoc, there ain’t nothin’on my back but the delicates of fabrics.
i made a transition from the thieves, to the biggest executive def jam’s ever seen.
only yours dream, sean john suit and a s. dot ring, sean don for my crew, bad hoes in pursuit,
m-sspike on a two, gunplay he a glue goon wit a att-tude (holla!)
[verse 3 – rick ross:]
i’m tha magnificient with tha sensational style, when i decorate a home, marble flooring like da nile,
n-gg- you a clown, here’s the number you should dial, ye start wit 305 but we end at 4 pounds.
stop at … old pound, for life is a ??, all them carol city killers, feel liking you broke down,
money is a must tommy guns on a bus, allan zamren on the case, so you know what you can suck,
wear red all the time but really i’m colour blind, wanna catch my attention n-gg-, throw up a dollar sign.
one time for tha crips, young g’s buyin cribs and i smoke wit vice lords when i visit mississip.
the game never change, money still a focal, but its time to rape tha game like puffy did total,
like rev run in the tub still smokin’, in memory of shakir, boss gotta shout oakland!
- jrkellyrocks – suicidal ( > jrkellyrocks
- 2007 – im so cool everybody likes me > 2007
- xage – fall apart ii > xage
- biv – moon rests > biv
- scott stevens – new boots (pts. 1 & 2) > scott stevens
- coolmowee – i don’t really know > coolmowee
- sharunada – alles oder nix > sharunada
- harrow – embrace the world > harrow
- nicholas trofimov – it’s me nicholas > nicholas trofimov
- crystal skies – crash & burn > crystal skies
- sonic syndicate – turn it up! [clean version] > sonic syndicate
- ethan clarke – heart of stone – remastered > ethan clarke
- money boy – i love money > money boy
- elşad xose – vay vay vay > elsad xose
- jodeci – forever my lady (funky version) > jodeci
- silent siren – 四月の風 (april wind) > silent siren
- doves – cathedrals if the mind > doves
- michael drew – wrong > michael drew
- niko pandetta – sul cu te > niko pandetta
- hot dad – livin’ la vida loca > hot dad