outline in color – the good in me
i am the enemy
it’s time to finish what we have started
you can’t escape
you can’t escape
it’s raining bricks all over this gl-ss metropolis,
and i’ll watch it all come crashing down
and pretend that it won’t make a sound.
i could’ve saved them all, but i’d rather watch every tower fall.
is something wrong with my state of mind?
why don’t i wanna’ stop what’s happening before my eyes?
it’s all or nothing
i can’t remember when we stood for something
are we so fragile that we hide behind the walls built in our minds?
i think it might be time to tear them down and let this monster out…
stop, stop right there
it’s only desperation
stand down, your betrayal is the only truth
we all know the good in me is fading,
but whatever is left is begging you to believe that i’m everything that you want,
but i’m not the one you need.
- queen latifah – life > queen latifah
- kristen bell – love is an open door > kristen bell
- r5 – counting stars > r5
- band of skulls – asleep at the wheel > band of skulls
- court jester – let it bleed > court jester
- dave hollister – respect to him (outro) > dave hollister
- court jester – live underground > court jester
- teoline cannon – joys of christmas > teoline cannon
- cryptal darkness – endless tears > cryptal darkness
- josh gad – in summer > josh gad
- cryptal darkness – always, forever > cryptal darkness
- sizzla kolonji – i’m living > sizzla kolonji
- ilse – i am human > ilse
- dave hollister – pretty lady > dave hollister
- serj tankian – distant thing > serj tankian
- serj tankian – miso soup > serj tankian
- kevin mccall – merry little christmas > kevin mccall
- crematory – lords of lies > crematory
- crematory – maze (intro) > crematory
- pentatonix – little drummer boy > pentatonix