lil b – heard her cry
“heard her cry”
this for all the women across the world
that’s in an abusive relationships with a man
and their sacred to talk about it
and don’t know how to get out of it!
this is what she told me:
she called my phone up, she crying every night
she’s saying that she’s sleeping with the devil
cause they always fight!
the same when i hug her, the same way to take flight
i’m glad i just listen!
he could have took her life away, she…
don’t make… right
she wanna leave… she can’t trust him, right?
mind as well go back, sh-t they’re just alike
they both like pain and love, they don’t know better
they grew up seeing separation, fight between their parents
they can’t communicate with, out involve the feelings
he wanna hit at her, cause he’s scared to lose her
don’t know how to say, he really love her and just stick with it!
in other words, he thinks he’s right to beat upon women
he lost a lot of points in my book, but relationships have feelings
so make sure you know what you’re entering!
you gotta be a pimp or a player to step down on a female
just keep your head straight, she follow up on your cartel
or she on a bar, she give you gang, so you know well
you want your female to have your back, when your day rough
feature brand with wisdom, it takes time to learn from
the women of my dreams will talk a lot but still keep quite
pay attention to the setting, a… if it ain’t violent!
a lot a people got the game wrong, leading the women to death traps
because they’re so down, distorted their vision
cause a woman with love couldn’t n-body stop her!
i feel for a girl that’s scared to leave a man
because the fear and the love combine the same thing
fears it’s potential, but love is what really stand
stay for real close, even if it’s on it’s brain, fools don’t fall in love!
we’re humans, they’re trained, i sit back and watch the world
and peep game… females
on the same thing, look down for real love
can’t if it’s all planned, anything is possible
is all what you gotta do
let your heart broken, too!
i promote a few, but can’t trust too many
the hood is filled with young men, who don’t know their dad
they gonna treat her right, they don’t even know a man
only seen the hood movies, don’t know the family
get your mind right and slow down the van, and switch the plans!
sst! i heard her scream!
that’s the last time we talked on the phone!
i heard her scream!
women, if you’re in an abusive relationship just be strong
and let them men know that you are better than that!
it’s time to grow up, beautiful women, i let you all!
- 9tails – slime in the vents > 9tails
- sam – cadillac > sam
- cliq (duo) – wavey – vip mix > cliq duo
- dylan pearce – antidote > dylan pearce
- eddy mitchell – come back > eddy mitchell
- kirlian camera – coroner’s sun > kirlian camera
- koffi olomide – désespoir > koffi olomide
- have gun, will travel – take me home, alice > have gun will travel
- nolwenn leroy – la rua madureira > nolwenn leroy
- jo wedin & jean felzine – le jeu > jo wedin jean felzine
- chris jeday, ozuna & brytiago – bipolar > chris jeday ozuna brytiago
- mother mother – biting on a rose > mother mother
- sanction – sixhundredthirtyone > sanction
- lorie – peur de l’amour > lorie
- maluku – haat > maluku
- dejavu245 – close to you(why must i keep fallin’ in love) > dejavu245
- azurah – dun-mora > azurah
- unwoman – the fires i started > unwoman
- alphonzo – naturgesetz > alphonzo
- $avage of fge and no fatigue – know my name > avage of fge and no fatigue