led zeppelin – since i’ve been loving you
working from seven to eleven every night,
it really makes life a drag, i don’t think that’s right.
i’ve really, really been the best of fools, i did what i could.
’cause i love you, baby, how i love you, darling, how i love you, baby,
how i love you, girl, little girl.
but baby, since i’ve been loving you. i’m about to lose my worried mind, oh, yeah.
everybody trying to tell me that you didn’t mean me no good.
i’ve been trying, lord, let me tell you, let me tell you i really did the best i could.
i’ve been working from seven to eleven every night, i said it kinda makes my life a drag.
lord, that ain’t right…
since i’ve been loving you, i’m about to lose my worried mind.
said i’ve been crying, my tears they fell like rain,
don’t you hear, don’t you hear them falling,
don’t you hear, don’t you hear them falling.
do you remember mama, when i knocked upon your door?
i said you had the nerve to tell me you didn’t want me no more, yeah
i open my front door, hear my back door slam,
you must have one of them new fangled back door man.
i’ve been working from seven, seven, seven, to eleven every night, it kinda makes my life a drag…
baby, since i’ve been loving you, i’m about to lose, i’m about lose to my worried mind.
- garrett smith – albatross > garrett smith
- stutterer – starne fuori > stutterer
- lonnyyy – wave > lonnyyy
- andrew chris & kenyatta – silver. > andrew chris kenyatta
- rilentles – the hive > rilentles
- bachi da pietra – umani o quasi > bachi da pietra
- guči buk – řetíze (hello hello) > guci buk
- sadboygonza – barcelona > sadboygonza
- 4:37 hisleri – burdan gidebiliriz > 437 hisleri
- emihead – lomongus > emihead
- la habitación del pánico – mi naturaleza > la habitacion del panico
- fish narc – forgive me > fish narc
- camarón de la isla – a los santos del cielo (seguiriyas) > camaron de la isla
- maissouille – sacrifice > maissouille
- dary hezz – me duele > dary hezz
- saywatchawant – between us > saywatchawant
- naif (aus) – you can do anything and so can i > naif aus
- mouthfull – ugly face > mouthfull
- torrey mercer – shame > torrey mercer
- arooj aftab – diya hai > arooj aftab