jim brickman – crown him with many crowns
“crown him with many crowns”
crown him with many crowns,
the lamb upon his throne.
hark! how the heavenly anthem drowns
all music but its own.
awake, my soul, and sing of him
who died for thee,
and hail him as thy matchless king
through all eternity.
crown him the virgin’s son,
the god incarnate born,
whose arm those crimson trophies won
which now his brow adorn;
fruit of the mystic rose,
as of that rose the stem;
the root whence mercy ever flows,
the babe of bethlehem.
crown him the son of god,
before the worlds began,
and ye who tread where he hath trod,
crown him the son of man;
who every grief hath known
that wrings the human breast,
and takes and bears them for his own,
that all in him may rest.
crown him the lord of life,
who triumphed over the grave,
and rose victorious in the strife
for those he came to save.
his glories now we sing,
who died, and rose on high,
who died eternal life to bring,
and lives that death may die.
crown him the lord of peace,
whose power a scepter sways
from pole to pole, that wars may cease,
and all be prayer and praise.
his reign shall know no end,
and round his pierced feet
fair flowers of paradise extend
their fragrance ever sweet.
crown him the lord of love,
behold his hands and side,
those wounds, yet visible above,
in beauty glorified.
no angel in the sky
can fully bear that sight,
but downward bends his burning eye
at mysteries so bright.
crown him the lord of heaven,
enthroned in worlds above,
crown him the king to whom is given
the wondrous name of love.
crown him with many crowns,
as thrones before him fall;
crown him, ye kings, with many crowns,
for he is king of all.
crown him the lord of lords,
who over all doth reign,
who once on earth, the incarnate word,
for ransomed sinners slain,
now lives in realms of light,
where saints with angels sing
their songs before him day and night,
their god, redeemer, king.
crown him the lord of years,
the potentate of time,
creator of the rolling spheres,
all hail, redeemer, hail!
for thou has died for me;
thy praise and glory shall not fail
- kerion – ghosts of memories > kerion
- nana mouskouri – seasons in the sun > nana mouskouri
- lord weird slough feg – ape uprising > lord weird slough feg
- kissin dynamite – ego-shooter > kissin dynamite
- color morale – never enders > color morale
- cartel – radioheadish > cartel
- omd – electricity > omd
- khoma – the hour > khoma
- loudblast – agony > loudblast
- bloc party – england > bloc party
- lyriel – everything is coming up roses > lyriel
- killus – wake up > killus
- magic numbers – take me or leave me > magic numbers
- lee kernaghan – listen to the radio > lee kernaghan
- neil diamond – holiday inn blues > neil diamond
- kris kristofferson – let the walls come down > kris kristofferson
- glen campbell – as far as i’m concerned > glen campbell
- aventura – outro (live) > aventura
- 15 minutes of fame – she had a penis > 15 minutes of fame
- urgehal – conjuring the hordes of blasphemy > urgehal