letras de demonic resurrection – and the dream will cease to exist
…and the dream will cease to exist
for if tears could speak, death would be told
shaping the destiny that has come into being
believing the future that would exist
somewhere along our journey we came to a halt
the world stopped turning and we lament
how far are you willing to go?
how much are you willing to forsake?
if i told that this would mean
that things will never be the same.
would you still stand by my side?
would you still battle till the end?
if i told you that from here
there was no looking back
can i trust you’ll be there forever?
can i trust you’ll be there till the end?
would you save me from tyranny and oppression,
or would you hold yourself more dear?
one step closer to kingdom come
the throne within my grasp
seemingly real i feel i can touch it
and the link is shattered
this dream does not exist
one step closer
- letras de masspike miles – red sky > masspike miles
- letras de collin raye – hearts are for when you want to love someone > collin raye
- letras de black rob – muscle game > black rob
- letras de fugazi – shut the door > fugazi
- letras de mylene farmer – pourvu qu’elles soient douces > mylene farmer
- letras de dorrough music – all gold everything > dorrough music
- letras de collin raye – i’m gonna love you > collin raye
- letras de collin raye – i want to be there > collin raye
- letras de joan baez – the little drummer boy > joan baez
- letras de led apple – run to you > led apple
- letras de missy elliott – work it (remix) (featuring 50 cent) > missy elliott
- letras de joan baez – take me back to the sweet sunny south > joan baez
- letras de alicia keys – dah dee dah > alicia keys
- letras de molotov jive – valentines day > molotov jive
- letras de collin raye – when you wish upon a star > collin raye
- letras de joan baez – the 33rd of august > joan baez
- letras de black rebel motorcycle club – we’re all in love > black rebel motorcycle club
- letras de craig david – 4 times a lady > craig david
- letras de the stylistics – children of the night > the stylistics
- letras de alicia keys – how come you don’t call me anymore > alicia keys