city and colour – body in a box
“body in a box”
there’s a funeral procession on the highway,
traffic screeches to a halt.
there’s people searching for a better way,
to live their lives.
johnny lived a good life, you’ll hear them say
as tears of sadness soak the ground.
the reaper crept in, took his breath away,
in the middle of the night.
we celebrate the lives of the dead,
it’s like a man’s best party, only happens when he dies.
we gather ’round to pay our respects,
while their souls are still searching for the light,
searching for the light.
so please don’t come to me on my dying day,
just let me go in peace.
with all the things that i forgot to say,
racing through my mind.
and don’t you bury me six feet under ground,
just burn my body in a box.
and let my ashes blow with the wind,
out into the night sky.
- girls aloud – stop > girls aloud
- girls aloud – white lies > girls aloud
- iron savior – assailant > iron savior
- girls aloud – you freak me out > girls aloud
- girls aloud – love hate > girls aloud
- iron maiden – can i play with madness > iron maiden
- iron maiden – weekend warrior > iron maiden
- girls aloud – big brother > girls aloud
- iron maiden – when two worlds collide > iron maiden
- saving grace – deathless > saving grace
- iron maiden – wasting love > iron maiden
- shihad – trademark > shihad
- iron maiden – the wicker man > iron maiden
- girls aloud – here we go > girls aloud
- iron maiden – the educated fool > iron maiden
- iron maiden – the fugitive > iron maiden
- girls aloud – thank me daddy > girls aloud
- iron maiden – the clansman > iron maiden
- iron maiden – the angel and the gambler > iron maiden
- iron maiden – the apparition > iron maiden