cinder – spin
it’s late in the day, your minds flown away.
your tongue hangs out, you’re crawling.
your east is west, you thought that you knew best.
shadow man says you needed this.
take me, take me over.
when you’re down in the bas-m-nt and the walls fall in, would you take me over and spin.
stuck to the ground the world spins around.
your hand’s gone numb, you’re falling.
you found yourself a twin, confused by everything.
you don’t know why you wanted this.
- head hunchoo – 100k > head hunchoo
- musa reems – not know > musa reems
- la – i need > la
- 3racha – 쉿 (shhh) > 3racha
- lord distortion – def con > lord distortion
- neutro shorty – gang sh*t > neutro shorty
- malammore – ciao ammò > malammore
- sewerperson – blue cheese > sewerperson
- vexovoid – quantic rupture > vexovoid
- plavi orkestar – sacuvaj zadnji ples za mene > plavi orkestar
- metalecalec – lately > metalecalec
- витас (vitas) – прости, господь! (forgive, god!) > витас vitas
- stevandg – mineboy > stevandg
- kandur – did you ever > kandur
- skowby – darling > skowby
- glass tree season – lost > glass tree season
- youth as gold – blackbird soul > youth as gold
- cole hedgecoth – brighter days > cole hedgecoth
- tix – looney tunes 2016 > tix
- matthaios – lowkey [pass] > matthaios