cinder – bound
never felt at ease that much with the minus touch, when you’re wading in the rain.
stuck between the coldest place and a silent face.
an underlying restlessness commits itself when you’re trying to explain.
you let the words out gently but they fall too hard, and they’re doing it again.
time, taking all the things i leave.
trying hard to make me breath.
breaking all the things i need,
when you’re waiting for the truth to change.
i always find that life goes by so frictionless when your head is in the sand.
become a resident martyr on my island.
i’ve lost my magic hat that makes my head think straight, but i’m trying to regain, a little piece of the man i lost and it’s all because it is happening again.
it never happens again,
when you’re trying to be sane.
- da-ice - velvet eyes > da ice
- furkan (deu) - vollmond > furkan deu
- sebastian dark - hidden talent > sebastian dark
- carcosabc - our scars > carcosabc
- zk (dnk) - cartier > zk dnk
- lyndsay diaries - whispers of a long goodnight > lyndsay diaries
- richard smallwood - let everything that has breath > richard smallwood
- warren barfield - beyond the walls > warren barfield
- winds of plague - forged in fire > winds of plague
- abstract rapture - fracture > abstract rapture