letras de chasing the sonrise – blind, with eyes wide open
i was not listening. i wasn’t paying attention to you.
i couldn’t see what was painted gold.
i couldn’t grab a hold of your touch.
my eyes were stapled. ears, filled with wax.
who had done this to me? who would do this to me?
was it me?
while i slept i didn’t dream. i was living, but i wasn’t walking. show me how to walk
in your direction.
you tell me i’m special, but why do i feel so worthless?
i get it now, i understand.
it’s not about me, it never was.
its about us. it’s about you.
- letras de uncommon nasa – pasta w/ butter > uncommon nasa
- letras de efficient – 10 – valley of death > efficient
- letras de fishboy – allen moss, victor > fishboy
- letras de we the kings – party, fun, love & radio – acoustic > we the kings
- letras de younès – partiels > younes
- letras de chevelle – the red (live from the road) > chevelle
- letras de gigi d’agostino – the riddle – get up > gigi dagostino
- letras de clear soul forces – ninja rap > clear soul forces
- letras de hubert-félix thiéfaine – garbo xw machine > hubert felix thiefaine
- letras de e$co baby – lowkey > eco baby