letras de brownside – rest in peace
aqui estoy thinking about you carnalito.
everytime you cross my mind, tu saves que me aguito.
i remember when we used to kick back and have a blast.
it’s hard to believe that was back in the past.
i remember those times like it was yesterday.
i know if i was there and you were here it’d be the same way.
we never thought that we would go through something like this.
now we sit back and pray and say rest in peace.
all the homies got your name tatted behind their neck.
some on their chest and back arms just to show respect.
your always on my mind everyday and everynight.
we miss you carnal, thing just ain’t right.
these firme memories, of my brother.
they feel so wonderful.
rest in peace, rest in peace.
every chance we get, we’re sitting by your grave site.
thinking about you, looking up in the sky.
mom sits back wiping tears from her eyes.
we sit and talk about you, and she starts to cry.
she says hoe much she wants to hold you back again
in her arms like before, holding you by your hand.
everynight we pray and think about you bro.
it’s hard to accept that you had to go.
i sit back and drift and reminice of you.
of all the firme tiempos and the things we used to do.
simon carnal, you’re in mi mente all the time.
tu vienes primero and you will never stay behind.
your kids are growing up and they ask about you bro.
they say they miss daddy, but i guess you know.
we say you’re in the skies looking down at them.
they stare at one another like they don’t understand.
d-mn carnal, only if we could take time back to the days when everything was fine.
oooooohhhhhh, i’m missing you.
sometimes i sit at the pad in the living room.
checking out your pictures, listening to some oldie tunes.
the onesyou liked, the ones you used to b-mp.
confessing a feeling, try me, and let’s get it on.
takes me back to the days when you were here.
sometimes i close my eyes and i can hear you real clear.
rest in peace in the heavens up above.
those you left behind from us got nothing but love.
simon carnal, that’s how it is, you’re being missed.
now, all we have are the firme memories.
we used to share in the days when you were here with us.
now another firme brother and a son that’s lost.
i know we’ll see each other cause we’ll be there some day.
rest in peace carnal, for you we all pray.
oooohhhh, i’m missing you.
do you hear me calling?
i want to kick it with you my brother.
back to back like we used to.
with all the homies, homies.
in mi corazon carnal.
- letras de shing02 – look fwd > shing02
- letras de la ruda salska – profession détective > la ruda salska
- letras de 03 greedo – what you want (intro) > 03 greedo
- letras de sonny terry – i want some of your pie > sonny terry
- letras de 23 unofficial – say no more > 23 unofficial
- letras de pizzicato five – bellissima ’90 > pizzicato five
- letras de pedro infante – tengo un amigo > pedro infante
- letras de jrrobs – mvcb3th – darn. > jrrobs
- letras de mishka – bittersweet > mishka
- letras de t00nt – woah > t00nt
- letras de kyki – atm > kyki
- letras de jan terri – being back with you > jan terri
- letras de phil keaggy – ballad of romona’s rose > phil keaggy
- letras de road to manila – faults > road to manila
- letras de aaron buchanan and the cult classics – the man with stars on his knees > aaron buchanan and the cult classics
- letras de gustavo cerati – dominó > gustavo cerati
- letras de syla – no saben > syla
- letras de android no. 23 – no peace > android no 23
- letras de the waifs – time to part > the waifs
- letras de stuhq – fix up > stuhq